Williamsbridge Oval Historical Photos - Photo #10
Nearing completion, probably in 1937. The field house (recreation center)
is nearly finished. The tunnel entrance at Van Cortlandt Avenue East and
Bainbridge Avenue is in place (far left). This photo was taken from the
roof of a building on Bainbridge Avenue between East 207th Street and Van
Cortlandt Avenue East; the storefronts visible near the bottom are on the
east side of Bainbridge Avenue. NYC Parks Photo Archive.