Bronx New Deal - Photo #582 - St. Mary's Park

    Enlarge
582

St. Mary's Park, an unusual L-shaped building, probably of WPA construction, at the corner of East 149th Street and St. Ann's Avenue, which serves today as a Parks Department District Headquarters. See next image for the other side.

The New Deal in NYC 1932-1943 | Frank da Cruz | fdc@columbia.edu