Photo: "Ricky" at Flickr,
5 August 2011.
Plaque next to the CCC Worker statue, which reads:
RED ROCKS AMPHITEATRE
Principal construction by Civilian Conservation Corps
Company 1848 SP-13C, Mt. Morrison Co., 1935-1941.
Dedicated as a memorial to all who served at Mt. Morrison and to the
3 million who servied in the CCC nation-wide, 1933-1942. The CCC left
its heritage in the preservation of America's natural resources for
enjoyment by all generations. Erected by Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni
Chapter 7 in Cooperation with the City and County of Denver, June 4, 1988.